Coming soon to our collection of incredibly unique properties, Angler’s Retreat will be the only fractionally owned property offering the true Colorado Ranch life. Creek Ranch is a private working Ranch owned jointly by 40 individual homestead owners. Angler’s Retreat will be coming soon to lot 7, considered one of the best lots in Creek Ranch. Located on 10 acres boarding BLM land to the south and to the northwest, a stones throw, is Trout Creek and 2 ponds.
Currently in design phase, Angler’s Retreat will offer its occupants 3 levels of luxury with an emphasis on outdoor living.
Read more about Creek Ranch
- 4 Bedroom, 4-5 bathrooms with four to five thousand square feet of living including a finished walk out basement and main floor master suite
- Gourmet kitchen with high end appliances
- Massive great room with views facing west towards the ponds and trout creek
- Extensive use of stone and wood throughout home with massive exposed trusses and fireplace
- Over 1200 square feet of decking with a majority of it covered offering a fireplace and eating area
- Basement level to include an old west bar theme with virtual golf and pool table
- Garage-barn with mother in law unit and plenty of storage for toys and fishing gear
- Home to be fully furnished in mountain style décor with everything needed to enjoy your vacation home with family and friends
- Creek Ranch consists of 1780 deeded acres with additional State leased land and BLM land consisting of nearly 2,400 total acres
- 3.17 miles of fully restored Trout Creek meanders through the ranch offering world class fly fishing and tubing on those hot summer days
- 3 stocked ponds- HQ pond located near the Ranch house as well as Baker and Thames ponds located on the south end of the ranch
- The Ranch house is available to all owners for meetings or just relaxing on the covered porch. Owners may also rent the Ranch house for parties, weddings or overnight stays
- Located near the Ranch house is the community barn with wash and shoeing station, the Creek Ranch riding arena, sixty foot round pen and boarding pastures
View our brochure for this property.
Great Incentives & Financing Terms
For Details Call
or email us
- Miles of maintained trails with detailed map available for horseback riding, hiking, atving and snowshoeing
- Safely away from homesteads owner hunting is allowed on over 1000 acres
- Wildlife is abundant with bear, elk, coyote, deer and even moose all calling Creek Ranch home
- The Creek Ranch HOA employs a ranch manager to oversee the daily operations including haying, cattle wrangler, fish and wildlife management, fencing and trail maintenance