Copper Canyon Lodge is perched at 10,500 feet overlooking the town of Breckenridge. The lodge, designed to display the mesmerizing views of the Ten Mile Range, will draw you into its spacious confines. Upon entering this grand lodge, you will be greeted with a wall of windows enhancing the 180-degree mountain views. From the hand- carved walnut floors to the huge stone fireplace, you will feel the warmth of this dramatic mountain home. Come visit the Lodge today and see what this special vacation home has to offer.
- Lodge style home with four levels of living
- Offering 4 bedrooms including a luxurious master retreat
- Nearly 4,000 square feet including 4.5 bathrooms
- Gourmet kitchen with breathtaking granite and professional appliances
- Huge rock fireplace dominates the spacious great room
- Game room with full wet bar, theater and billiards area
- Loft overlooking great room offers a great poker retreat
- Stones and woods like walnut, alder, granite, travertine and slate throughout
- Heated garage and driveway wards off winter snow and ice
- Spacious decks and outdoor hot tub offering million dollar views
- Close to free town shuttle taking you anywhere in Summit County
- Outdoor fire pit and patio on the edge of Copper Canyon
- Visit www.3rdHome for more information on Luxury Home Exchange.
[/bscolumns] [bscolumns class=”one_half_last”]
[/bscolumns] [bscolumns class=”clear”][/bscolumns]