Located just a short drive from Steamboat Springs Colorado is a ranch preservation community with roots dating back to the late 1800’s. This special place is called Creek Ranch.
Coming soon to our collection of incredibly unique properties, Angler’s Retreat and Whetstone Lodge will be the only fractionally owned properties of its kind at Creek Ranch, offering owners the true Colorado ranch life. Creek Ranch is a private working ranch owned jointly by 40 individual homestead owners.
- Creek Ranch consists of 1780 deeded acres with additional State-leased land and BLM land consisting of nearly 2,400 total acres
- 3.17 miles of fully restored Trout Creek meanders through the Ranch offering world-class fly fishing and tubing for those hot summer days
- 3 stocked ponds- HQ pond located near the Ranch house as well as Baker and Thames ponds located on the south end of the Ranch
- Excellent elk and deer hunting allowed for owners during Colorado’s posted hunting season
- Whetstone Lodge is available to all owners for meetings or just relaxing on the covered porch. Owners may also rent the Ranch house for parties, weddings or overnight stays
- Creek Ranch is a full equestrian community offering a barn with wash and shoeing station, the Creek Ranch riding arena, sixty foot round pen and boarding pastures
- Miles of maintained trails with detailed map available for horseback riding, hiking, atving and snowshoeing
- Wildlife is abundant with bear, elk, coyote, deer and even moose all calling Creek Ranch home
- The Creek Ranch HOA employs a ranch manager to oversee the daily operations including haying, cattle wrangler, fish and wildlife management, fencing and trail maintenance
- Each lot offers central water system, underground electric and telephone which is very unique for a rural setting
To see all that Creek Ranch has to offer, please visit the following links:
Trail & Homestead Map
Creek Ranch Rules
|Visit the Creek Ranch website for more informaton: www.creekranchsteamboat.com|
This is an exclusive opportunity to be part of a Colorado ranch!
Currently taking reservation for ownership at each property
This is a limited opportunity
Contact Ideal Mountain Property to learn more about this incredible opportunity