The design of this home brings together mountain modern architecture with hints of rustic, offering a reminder of the ranching heritage of Steamboat Springs and the Yampa Valley. Using reclaimed wood, stone and metal, this home will be sure to impress.
Ample outdoor living space with views to the ski mountain from the front deck and from the rear of the home you will be greeted with endless western sunsets and views overlooking the wetlands and park.
- 5 full bedrooms including 4 private bedroom retreats all with attached en suites
- 5 full bathrooms and 2 powder bathrooms
- Over 5,400 square feet of luxurious living space
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with all the necessary appliances for the chef of the group. Featuring Monogram appliances with 48” gas range and 48” built in refrigerator.
- Ample use of stone, wood, timbers and steel throughout
- Outdoor covered eating area with ski area views
- Over 900 square feet of stamped concrete deck space, most of which is covered
- Fully furnished in a turn key state. Mountain inspired custom made furnishings and décor with high end finishes provide a luxury setting
- A state of the art audio system allows for complete control of your music experience throughout the house
- Stately double entry door opens to this luxury residence greeting you with flagstone floors and views to the heavy timber stairwell.
- Bedroom 2 is one of three master retreats planned. Attached en suite includes double vanity and oversized steam shower.
- Bedroom 3 offers a quiet retreat with queen bed and attached full bathroom.
- Stamped concrete deck overlooking pond and park is a perfect place for the planned hot tub.
- Oversized heated 2 car garage with large storage lockers for each owner of this residence.
- Stamped concrete heated driveway and walkway provides an ice and snow free experience for guests.
View our brochure for this property.
For Details Call
or email us
Wildhorse Lodge is located in one of Steamboat Springs premier mountain base communities providing direct access from the subdivision to the ski area village via the Wildhorse Gondola. A 5 minute walk from the home to the gondola entrance offers owners incredible access to the ski mountain.
As owners and guests of Wildhorse Lodge you will have access to the Wildhorse Athletic Club located at the Trailhead Lodge, next to the Gondola entrance. Huge heated outdoor pool, hot tub grotto with 4 hot tubs and fire pit. state of the art work out facility, rec room and locker rooms with showers round out the amenities provided to all guests and owners.